Tours and Travel Agency
Shefins Enterprises has acquired Sri Ganesh Tours and Travels, with a history of 30+ years service in Manipal, on April 1, 2019 and added few services to the existing tours and travels.
- Air Ticketing
- Train Ticketing
- Tourist Taxi Booking
- Tour Packages
Digital India Services
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Printing
- Ration Card
- Birth/ Death Certificates
- Senior Citizens Cards
- Mobile/ TV Recharge
- Money Transfer
Health insurance is an agreement whereby insurance company agrees to undertake a guarantee of compensation for medical expenses in case the insured falls ill or meets with an accident which leads to hospitalization of the insured. Generally, insurance companies have tie-ups with the leading hospitals so as to provide cashless treatment to the insured. In case the insurance company has no tie-ups with the hospital, they reimburse the cost of expenses incurred by the insured. The government also promotes health insurance by providing a deduction from income tax.
- Cashless Treatment: If you are insured, you can get cashless treatments as your insurance company would work in collaboration with various hospital networks.
- Pre and post hospitalization cost coverage: Insurance policy also covers pre and post hospitalization charges up to the period of 60 days, depending on the insurance plans purchased.
- Transportation Charges: Insurance policy also covers the amount paid to ambulance towards the transportation of insured.
- No Claim Bonus (NCB):This is the bonus element which is paid to the insured if the insured does not file a claim for any treatment in the previous year.
- Medical Checkup: Insurance policy also provide options for health checkups. Free health checkup is also provided by some insurers based on your previous NCBs.
- Room Rent: Insurance policy also covers room expenses depending on the premium being paid by the insured.
- Tax Benefit: Premium paid on Health insurance is tax deductible under section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
- Private Cars
- Two Wheeler
- Commercial Vehicles
- Miscellaneous Vehicles